Thank you for visiting The Mindful Abundance!
The Information We Collect
While you are visiting the site, The Mindful Abundance may collect your personally identifiable information (“PII”). The Mindful Abundance defines PII as information or opinions about an individual whose identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained from the information or opinion as further defined under applicable privacy laws. The types of PII that may be collected include name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, age, gender, and all the other highly personal information that is called for on the Site. Your personal information is stored in a secure manner within our facilities and the only persons having access thereto are those who have a specific “need to know”.
How We Use Your Information
Your PII shall be used to understand and serve you better. The Mindful Abundance will use your PII to provide you with informative materials and offer services that you will avail from the Site.
We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our Site and to enable us to understand who is accessing our Site from which locations and which files they are accessing within the Site, i.e., to use this information in the aggregate to analyze Site usage.
Your visit to the Site constitutes your unequivocal consent to the storage and processing of your PII in accordance with the privacy regulations of the local jurisdiction.
A “cookie” is a text file containing a small amount of information that our server downloads to your personal computer when you visit our Site. The file contains a unique number so that our server knows which PC it is talking to. Your continued use of the Site does serve as consent for these cookies.
In accordance with the global privacy laws, The Mindful Abundance will never knowingly request or solicit PII from anyone under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. In the event we receive actual knowledge that we have collected such PII without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as is practical.
Pursuant to the applicable privacy regulations, you may have the following rights, among others, with regard to any data we collect or retain that relates to you:
- the right of access, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data is being processed, and where this is the case, to obtain access thereto;
- the right to rectification and erasure, i.e. the right to have inaccurate data rectified and/or to have incomplete data completed, and the right to have personal data erased for legitimate reasons;
- the right to impose restrictions on the processing of personal data, i.e. the right to request the suspension of data processing for legitimate reasons;
- the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the data in a structured, commonly-used and easily readable format, as well as the right to transmit the data to another data controller
- the right to object, i.e. the right to oppose the processing of data where legitimate reasons for this exist, including data processed for marketing and profiling purposes, if this is envisaged;
You may exercise the rights listed above by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mindful Abundance may provide you with the opportunity to “opt-out” of having us send you e-mail or postal mail about our services. In cases, you like to receive our services and would want to opt-in; you can do so by contacting us.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about the privacy or any other policies of The Mindful Abundance or its implementation you may contact us at [Mention email address].