Welcome to the website of The Mindful Abundance on behalf of itself and its affiliates and licensors, licensees or service providers (also referred to as “us”, “our” or “we”).
Accessing the Sites
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by The Mindful Abundance, its affiliates, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously prosecuted and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide social media with certain features, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from this Site.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
We extremely value and are thankful for your feedback, testimonials, suggestions (“User Contribution”) about our services and programs offered to you and love to share them with others. Upon signing up for our programs and courses, you hereby agree to grant us the permission to use your User Contribution, including unofficial testimonials and words of praise via Instagram stories, public Facebook posts or posts inside our Facebook groups, and direct messages or any text message with The Mindful Abundance. The Mindful Abundance may use the User Contribution for marketing needs and/or any promotional efforts. You agree that the User Contribution will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contributions on the Sites, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another user;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
- violates any applicable national, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from other countries);
- harms or attempts to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- sends, knowingly receives, uploads, downloads, uses, or re-uses any material which does not comply with the standards set out herein;
- Involves the transmission, of any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar unsolicited contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, advertisement;
- criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Sites in any manner that could potentially disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Sites, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Sites.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
Link to Third Party Materials
The Sites may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by The Mindful Abundance, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Part of the Sites may contain advertising/other material submitted to us by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the advertisers and we will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission, or inaccuracy in advertising material. We reserve the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Your use of the Sites is at your own risk, and its content and any services or items obtained through the Sites are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
All the contents of the website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such persons and are not subscribed to by Sites or us. The information from or through the Sites is provided on “AS IS” basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
Limitation on Liability
In no event will The Mindful Abundance, or its employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Sites, any websites linked to it, any content on the Sites or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the Sites or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Return & Refund Policy
We stand behind our products/services and your satisfaction with them is of utmost importance to us.
However, because our products/services are completely digital in nature and provided to you via Internet download, they are non-refundable and we do not accept any refund request of whatsoever nature.
We urge you to read through the course details and understand the offering and your intentions from the course before enrolling.
We believe deeply in the miracles you’re about to receive and urge you to enroll with a commitment to seeing the course through.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
We shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Sites irrespective of the cause.
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by The Mindful Abundance.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Sites should be directed to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the website.